There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 04, 2010



It Really Can Be Done
(Who Says Making Money Can't Be Fun AND Simple?)

A Home of Your Own!

Everyone knows that we’re in an “Investor’s Market” in real estate right now. With foreclosures at an all-time high and banks forced to dump their inventory, this is a great opportunity to BUY LOW!

Well, I don’t know about you, but my reaction was “…if it were that easy, everyone would be doing it…right?” Then the questions and self-doubt set in: How do I FIND the deals? (All the good ones get taken or never get advertised…) Where do I get the MONEY? (It’s not like I have a lot of money just sitting around...) What would I do with the property if I actually was able to acquire it? (You have to have a plan or an “exit strategy”…) Can I really DO this? (Are you kidding??? I need HELP!)
Most people do nothing and watch others who take action amass their wealth in real estate. I was lucky enough to get invited to a real estate workshop that didn’t cost me a penny, and it really opened my eyes. Guess what! It CAN be done and YOU can do it, too! Some associates of mine have put together a group of INDUSTRY EXPERTS who are willing to take the time to share their expertise with you. Check it out here: http://www.nouveauriche.com/events/localevents.htm

These trainers are in pretty high demand. If you register as a personal guest of mine, there is no cost to attend. You must be registered to attend. You can email or call me with your information and I’ll take care of all the registration details for you.

My Best Regards,

Pamela Joan Carter
Mobile: 1.831.236.0645
E-Mail: pameljoancarter@gmail.com

P.S. If you have any interest at all in cashing in on this unbelievable real estate SALE, then please check out this free workshop. We expect it to fill up fast, so don’t waste any time!
Here’s the link: http://www.nouveauriche.com/events/localevents.htm Click on NY and you will see that at there is a conference call every Monday and a Meeting every Tuesday.
Here's some additional information on the Trainers: www.NouveauRiche.com/onedayworkshopNY